no1

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SPONSOR????

DUSH!!!
I'll tried my best doing this.....

FRIDAY 101210 
                 I went to FST to meet En.Hazreen and bincang about it
Thanx to Hajar for the MB n9 info...

TUESDAY 141010
                 Went to Fst again...send the letters to FST for Dean's signature.....I hope I could finish my work...

WEDNESDAY  151010
tRY TO send all the letters by Fax with atiqazulfa but unfortunately my step was wrong! 
Thanx TQA cos u come today , correct me~  
                 I shoud call them up  to make sure they really WUJUD or not but I didn't!
                 some of them are no wujud anymore at the place! They were transferred to other places!
                  I've made mistake!!!
                 So, All kinds of the things should start all over again !!!!!!!
        IT's TIRING!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!

Sorry for my Mother to send and fetch me everyday....
I wish I could drive well!!!
TINGGGG!!!!
If I could~~~


I HOPE Everything will be OK.....
Thanx to all my Fwens who help me..

5 comments:

  1. aduss, sori. can't help much.. ade pape juz tell me oke

    ReplyDelete
  2. @syira : genki?? aku pinjam kan kekuatan dr sini oke..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget ur vico for break...
    6t blik nilai ana blanja ek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all: Thax 4 supporting me....
    Insyalah...everything in progress...
    To Ana : Ok I'll be waiting 4 it....

    ReplyDelete